July 2nd, 2012 at 12:00am admin
1. Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton: Ever since they stood next to each other at their older siblings’ wedding, the world has been abuzz, wondering when and if Harry and Pippa will hook up. They’re both adorable, and they both seem to be a little more outgoing than their older siblings, William and Kate. Wouldn’t it be fun to have another royal wedding?
2. Taylor Swift and Tim Tebow: She’s the sweetheart of the music world, and he’s the sweetheart of the NFL. Wouldn’t these two make an adorable couple? They both rely heavily on their values when it comes to their careers; Swift allegedly fought with her record label to allow a Christian band to tour with her, while Tebow is known for openly praying on the football field.Want more? Click here/tag Sounds like the perfect match.
3. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian: Wouldn’t that be the celebrity couple everyone loves to hate? These two were rumored to have been together in the past, but obviously, nothing has come of it. Maybe there wasn’t enough room for both egos in one relationship? Either way, that’s a reality show that is sure to rake in the ratings.
4. Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock: Ever since these two starred in The Proposal together, they’ve been great friends in real life, too. Both have suffered through failed marriages over the last few years and spent time afterwards consoling each other. Reynolds has even been seen playing with Bullocks little boy, Louis. Fans of the stars wish they’d just give it up and get together already!
5. Jennifer Aniston and John Stamos: These two have so much in common that they’d have to make a great couple, right? “Uncle Jesse” and “Rachel Green” both starred on hit TV shows. They are both Greek. The world watched as they both suffered through very public divorces, and they have both expressed their desire to start a family.
6. Heidi Klum and Seal: We’ve already seen what a relationship between these two looks like, but sadly, that all came to an end earlier this year. With their four children at the center of their lives, they appeared to be the perfect couple. It doesn’t seem totally unlikely for the supermodel and musician to reunite, and many of their fans are rooting for just that.
7. George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez: This one may seem a bit out there, but think about it: he’s gorgeous, and she’s gorgeous; we can all sit back and watch with envy as they are gorgeous together. Besides, each of them has been through more significant others than most people go through pairs of socks. Maybe they could work out their commitment issues together, while being gorgeous, of course.
8. Russell Brand and Zoey Deschanel: Ever since Brand and Katy Perry split up late last year, the world has been waiting for them to start dating again. Enter Deschanel who is also newly divorced, and you have a quirky match made in heaven. They’re both known for being unique and maybe a little crazy. Could those be the ingredients for a beautiful new relationship?
9. Rihanna and Drake: There have been numerous rumors about these two young, talented stars of the music world, but a public relationship has yet to materialize. They were adorable together in Rihanna’s “What’s My Name” video, and then there was that hot performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Could they be the next Beyonce and Jay-Z? No one knows for sure, but fans everywhere are hopeful.
10. Bradley Cooper and Eva Longoria: Cooper and Longoria seem to have it all. She’s gorgeous; he’s the sexiest man alive. She’s a hot TV star; he’s a hot film star. Both are well-educated and have a passion for culture – Cooper is fluent in French and has lived in France, while Longoria is known for her commitment to Latino causes. Just imagine how beautiful their children would be!
Entry Filed under: Uncategorized