I searched and I search and then it hit me. The celebrity that has been actively trying to trade up his role, make a come back and get back in the public eye is Jermaine Jackson. Jermaine had been known for so many recent years as “one of the Jackson 5″. After the recent tragic death of his icon brother Michael Jackson Jermaine has been seen on more public appearances. He has appeared at award shows, done interviews and even written a book. Whereas it is obvious that Jermaine Jackson like all the other members of the Jackson Five have earned their celebrity status the fact that he is back in the lime light is definitely due to Michael’s untimely passing. Jermaine and the other brothers were also involved in a reality show. Jermaine’s focus has been on publicly healing and turning to the entertainment world seems to be his way of trading up his reputation as the “one of the Jackson Five”. He has actively emerged as an articulate business man, a singer and now a writer. Jermaine like some of the other brothers has taken this tragedy and reinserted himself into the family business that created a legacy. The hits keep comin’: List of All Michael Jackson Songs
July 18th, 2012
Glee is a very popular musical-comedy show that is on FOX television. It is about high school kids who are members of the glee club. The show has attracted a lot of attention and numerous fans. Many people tune into the show for the full Glee experience every week. Let’s get up close and personal with Glee by revealing facts about the cast of glee you don’t know.
Idina Menzel and Kristen Chinowith were in the original Broadway production of Wicked. Did you know that Dianna Agron was a last moment selection for the part of the head cheerleader? Dianna auditioned for the part of the cheerleader the night before filming was to start on the television shows first episodes. The creator states she was a good choice because she brings great originality to the part. It is a fact, Jane Lynch can really belt out a song. That was really Jane Lynch’s voice in the Let’s Get Physical and Vogue Mix on the show. The actor who plays Puck, really hated that Mohawk hairdo. He was really glad to get rid of it in the finale. Finally, Lea Michell and Jenna Uskowitz both appeared in the musical “Spring Awakening” on Broadway.Can’t get enough? There’s more: Dianna Agron & Kevin McHale In Wheelchairs On ‘Glee’ Set, Max Adler Talks About Last Night’s Episode [PHOTOS]
July 4th, 2012
Pilot Inspektor. Fifi Trixibelle. Moxie Crimefighter. They sound like character names on some weird superhero cartoon show, but no, these are just some of the bizarre names that celebrities have bestowed on their children over the years. What possesses a celebrity to give their child a name like Jermajesty? Do they think they aren’t getting enough attention and figure this is one way to make a splash? Perhaps Nicolas Cage was looking for kudos from fans when he gave his son Superman’s birth name, Kal-El. Or maybe the late Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates were hoping for some good press when they named their daughter Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily.
A more likely explanation is that, as creative and artistic types, celebrities are just naturally drawn to original and inventive names. Add that predisposition to all their fame and money, and they probably feel completely at ease pushing the boundaries. No one’s going to cut off their inheritance if they don’t name their son Jonathan Edward Sebastian III.
In the end, some celebrity baby names are undeniably worse than others. Blue Ivy Carter, daughter of Beyonc and Jay Z, has an offbeat name, but she doesn’t have it nearly as bad as Rob Morrow’s daughter, Tu (wait for it).
Take a look here to learn more: Peaches Geldof continues family tradition of unusual names
July 3rd, 2012
1. Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton: Ever since they stood next to each other at their older siblings’ wedding, the world has been abuzz, wondering when and if Harry and Pippa will hook up. They’re both adorable, and they both seem to be a little more outgoing than their older siblings, William and Kate. Wouldn’t it be fun to have another royal wedding?
2. Taylor Swift and Tim Tebow: She’s the sweetheart of the music world, and he’s the sweetheart of the NFL. Wouldn’t these two make an adorable couple? They both rely heavily on their values when it comes to their careers; Swift allegedly fought with her record label to allow a Christian band to tour with her, while Tebow is known for openly praying on the football field.Want more? Click here/tag Sounds like the perfect match.
3. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian: Wouldn’t that be the celebrity couple everyone loves to hate? These two were rumored to have been together in the past, but obviously, nothing has come of it. Maybe there wasn’t enough room for both egos in one relationship? Either way, that’s a reality show that is sure to rake in the ratings.
4. Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock: Ever since these two starred in The Proposal together, they’ve been great friends in real life, too. Both have suffered through failed marriages over the last few years and spent time afterwards consoling each other. Reynolds has even been seen playing with Bullocks little boy, Louis. Fans of the stars wish they’d just give it up and get together already!
5. Jennifer Aniston and John Stamos: These two have so much in common that they’d have to make a great couple, right? “Uncle Jesse” and “Rachel Green” both starred on hit TV shows. They are both Greek. The world watched as they both suffered through very public divorces, and they have both expressed their desire to start a family.
6. Heidi Klum and Seal: We’ve already seen what a relationship between these two looks like, but sadly, that all came to an end earlier this year. With their four children at the center of their lives, they appeared to be the perfect couple. It doesn’t seem totally unlikely for the supermodel and musician to reunite, and many of their fans are rooting for just that.
7. George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez: This one may seem a bit out there, but think about it: he’s gorgeous, and she’s gorgeous; we can all sit back and watch with envy as they are gorgeous together. Besides, each of them has been through more significant others than most people go through pairs of socks. Maybe they could work out their commitment issues together, while being gorgeous, of course.
8. Russell Brand and Zoey Deschanel: Ever since Brand and Katy Perry split up late last year, the world has been waiting for them to start dating again. Enter Deschanel who is also newly divorced, and you have a quirky match made in heaven. They’re both known for being unique and maybe a little crazy. Could those be the ingredients for a beautiful new relationship?
9. Rihanna and Drake: There have been numerous rumors about these two young, talented stars of the music world, but a public relationship has yet to materialize. They were adorable together in Rihanna’s “What’s My Name” video, and then there was that hot performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Could they be the next Beyonce and Jay-Z? No one knows for sure, but fans everywhere are hopeful.
10. Bradley Cooper and Eva Longoria: Cooper and Longoria seem to have it all. She’s gorgeous; he’s the sexiest man alive. She’s a hot TV star; he’s a hot film star. Both are well-educated and have a passion for culture – Cooper is fluent in French and has lived in France, while Longoria is known for her commitment to Latino causes. Just imagine how beautiful their children would be!
July 2nd, 2012